Home | Drucken | English English | Suche
Who's allowed to borrow?

* Inhabitants of Baden-Wuerttemberg

* Registered students of Baden-Wuerttemberg universities

* Residents of Mannheim and surroundings

* Employees of local companies (letter of introduction by the employer is required)

Needed for registration: identity card or passport with "Meldebestätigung" from the Residents Registration Office and (if applicable) the student identification card