Home | Drucken | English English | Suche
Who's allowed to borrow?
  • Inhabitants of Baden-Wuerttemberg
  • Registered students of Baden-Wuerttemberg universities
  • Residents of Mannheim and surroundings
  • Employees of local companies (letter of introduction by the employer is required)
  • Needed for registration: identity card or passport with<br /> "Meldebestätigung" from the Residents Registration Office and (if applicable) the student identification card