- Log in to your library account in the Primo catalog.
- Enter "seat booking" in the search.
- Now choose the subject library you would like to book a seat in.
- You can make up to 3 active bookings in one or more subject libraries within the next 14 days.
- Seats can only be booked for single days. Therefore, make sure that the same date is shown when you enter the start and end date.
- As soon as one of your booking days has passed, you can enter another seat booking within the next 14 days.
- Example: On 17 May you can make 3 active bookings within the next 14 days, i.e. until 31 May. For example, you can book seats for 18 May and 20 May in the Schloss Ehrenhof Library and for 26 May in the A3 Library. As soon as the first date, in this case 18 May, has passed, you can book a seat again within the next 14 days. Up to 3 active bookings may be submitted.
- You will find an overview of your bookings in your library account under "Requests". Here you can cancel single or all seat bookings.
If you have any questions, please write to info(at)bib.uni-mannheim.de.